EV Charging Installation in Fermanagh
If you’re seeking the best and complete solution to charging for electric vehicles within Fermanagh, Ecoplex Energy Solutions can satisfy your needs with electric car chargers.
We provide services and products that range from the designing phase to the installation of chargers to maintenance and repairs. We’re experts in all areas related to chargers of electric vehicles. We’ll ensure that you’re secure and secure!
ABOUT FERMANAGH COUNTY
Fermanagh is the most westerly county in Northern Ireland. It presents a mixture of beauty and a rich history that makes it among the most beautiful Irish counties. With its numerous rivers, lakes, and wooded islands, water is the most prominent aspect covering a large portion of the area. The climate also tends to be humid, and the county’s lush appearance is tied to its relatively high rainfall.
Fermanagh County has a lot of adventures to offer. Well-known to cabin cruisers are Lough Erne and the Erne Waterway. Enniskillen is the largest town in the county and is home to the Castle Coole Estate. This county also has Enniskillen Castle which houses the Inniskillings Museum. Other Fermanagh tourist attractions are Belleek Pottery, Castle Archdale, Crom Estate, Devenish Island, and the Marble Arch Caves.
STATUS OF EV CAR IN FERMANAGH COUNTY
In terms of infrastructure, Fermanagh County Council has been working on the development and implementation of an EV strategy. This includes installing more public charge points, as well as working with businesses and other organisations to increase the uptake of electric vehicles.
Fermanagh Council has also been recognized with “The Annual Sustainable Ireland Awards” for introducing an eco-friendly fleet of vans. It is the first time a district council of Northern Ireland adopted such strategies. The council was a participant in the “E-car” initiative as part of the UK large Plugged In Places scheme funded by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles.
It provided government funds to install charging points for vehicles. Northern Ireland was one of eight regions that received PS30 million to test new charging infrastructures and to lead the roll-out of vehicles.
FERMANAGH ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING INSTALLATION SPECIALISTS
Ecoplex is among the leading producers and installers of charge stations designed for electric vehicles in Fermanagh County. Our expert team is licensed to install electric vehicle charging stations for both commercial and residential. We’ll help you find the ideal location to put your charger and ensure a secure installation of your electric car charger.
We also provide repair and maintenance services to keep your device in the best shape for years.
We Install The Smartest & Fastest EV Chargers On The Market
Home EV Car Charger Installation in Fermanagh
EcoPlex offers and supplies the installation of home EV chargers in Fermanagh with top-quality Home chargers designed for electric vehicles starting at €500.
Home charging is generally the most cost-effective and efficient method to charge the electric vehicle you drive. Since most EV charging is done at home, it is essential to hire experts with the necessary skills and knowledge to ensure that charging is safe.
We offer a variety of charging stations produced by top-quality businesses. They’re stylish, durable, and affordable. They also come with a 3-year assurance from their manufacturer.
Commercial EV Car Charger Installation in Fermanagh
EcoPlex provides high-end Commercial Electric Vehicle Car Charger Installation in Fermanagh.
If you’re worried that you’ll be unable to return home due to charging issues, EcoPlex offers solutions to charge your electric car while you are working.
We’re here to guide you with the installation process and regular maintenance. We’ll give you the most cost-effective and efficient solutions to meet your budget and your company’s needs.
The smart charging stations set up by our experts will monitor the energy use of your staff. They can also provide monthly, weekly, quarterly or annual reports that are digitally formatted.
€600 SEAI GRANT AVAILABLE FOR FERMANAGH EV CAR CHARGER INSTALLATION
You may be eligible for up to €600 to purchase and install an electric car charger.
The program funded by the government was designed to assist homeowners in installing charging stations in their homes. The program allows the possibility of lending up to €600 to purchase an electric vehicle home charger. The applicant must possess a newly purchased EV or an older model to be eligible for the program.
For more details on SEAI Grant, read our FAQs here or contact us right now.
ACA (TAX INCENTIVE SCHEME FOR BUSINESSES) – Commercial Installing EV Car Chargers in Fermanagh
The Accelerated Capital Allowance Tax program is an incentive plan that motivates companies to invest in new technology that helps them cut their energy consumption and address tax issues. ACA is an enhancement that is a modification of Capital Allowance for plants and machinery. It applies to machines that use less power, like charging electric cars.
ACA was based on the “Wear and Tear” allowance to finance purchases of machinery and capital investment. Capital depreciation can be repaid via tax reductions.
The grant allows companies to decrease their profits when they purchase the equipment. It is a tax-free incentive that the government gives at a specific time which is 12.5% of capital expenditures.
See what our customers have to say!
If you’re considering an electric vehicle charger installed at your workplace or home, see what our customers say about us. Find out more about our superior service by reading their honest reviews.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation! We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might ask about Electric Vehicle Charging Installation in Fermanagh and provide you with the best charging solution that meets your needs.
€600 SEAI Grant Available - EV Car Charger Installation
Our Chargers work with the following car brands
How much does it cost to install an electric car charger in Ireland?
We offer EV car chargers for a price of between €1,100 and €1,500 depending on the charger type and the specifications of your home. It is important to note that the SEAI Grant offers you a reduction of €600 on this installation. So, you are looking at between €500 and €900 installed. At EcoPlex we only use the best EV car chargers and installation methods, so rest assured that you’ll be getting the best bang for buck possible.
Any private owner who buys an EV car after the date of 01/01/2018, new or used, is eligible for the SEAI grant of €600. The car must be parked off-street and the EV car charger must be connected to the fuse board of the home of the applicant. The vehicle must be registered for private use to the applicant and to the address of the property where the EV car charger is being installed.
Learn more about Electric Car Charging services from Ecoplex
There are many factors that’ll have an impact on your power consumption and time to charge.
How long it takes to charge your electric car really depends on the type of charging station and your car model. Driving style, traffic speed and road conditions all have an impact on power consumption.
The average electricity fee at night is about €0,095 per kWh in Ireland at night (consumer rate). Let’s say your electric car has an empty battery and approximately 40 kWh capacity. Depending on your driving style, your car should be able to reach approximately 280 to 320 km on a single charge. Charging your electric car would cost a total of 40 x 0.095 = €3.80. This means that the power consumption per 100 kilometres is just around €1,24-1,28.
Yes and no. Just like regular electricity outlets, charging stations may have different outlets and connectors depending on the country where you’re charging and your car brand’s origin. Luckily, to make things less complicated, car manufacturers and most countries have now reduced the options to just 2 types of outlets and connectors. From the car’s side, a Type 1 socket is common for Japanese and American vehicles, and a Type 2 socket is common for European vehicles. Note: all Tesla models have a specific type of socket in the US, whereas in Europe, all Tesla models are equipped with a Type 2 socket. From the charging station’s side, all chargers in both Europe and the US are equipped with a Type 2 socket. A charging station with a fixed cable is an exception; in this case, you would always have to check if the attached cable fits into your car’s socket.
Very little. Despite being an advanced technology, electric cars are remarkably simple to maintain. The same is true for EV charging stations. If installed properly and built modularly, every piece can be easily replaced. Charging stations with online connectivity also enable remote diagnostics and repair, so you won’t be left stranded in the rare event of charger malfunction
Yes, of course. Electric vehicles can definitely be charged in the rain as proper covering shields and protective layers are applied to the charging plugs and charging stations. That prevents any kind of sparks, current loss, water mixing or short circuit.
- Any private owner who buys an eligible EV from 01/01/2018 is eligible to apply for this grant.
- The EV must be parked on an off-street parking location associated with the home and the charger must be connected back to the fuse board of the home of the applicant.
- The Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN), which you can find on your electricity bill, will be used to confirm the location of your home.
- The property can not be associated with a previous EV vehicle grant and charge point offer. For example, it can not have availed of the free ESB Ecars home charger pre 2018.
- Do not commence any work before the start date on your Letter of Offer otherwise this expenditure will be deemed ineligible and you will not receive grant support for it.
Step by step process
- Complete the SEAI’s online Electric Vehicle Home Charger grant application form. You will need your Meter Point Reference Number (the full 11 digit number on the top of your electricity bill) and your home address Eircode. If you are buying a new EV here in Ireland and receiving an EV grant from SEAI, you will need to provide your application ID which will be available from your car dealer.
- You may also receive a hard copy of the application form from your nearest registered EV dealer.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive a Letter of Offer. This will be issued to you complete with a set of Terms and Conditions and a Payment Request form.
- From when you receive your Letter of Offer, you have 6 months to complete the installation of your charge point.
- The work can only be performed by a fully qualified electrician who is registered accordingly with Safe Electric Ireland.
- Once the installation is completed you should complete the Payment Request Form. This will be completed by you and your Electrician.
- Your Electrician must provide you with a copy of the Certificate Number 3. Review this and ensure it is completed properly.
- Post your Payment Request Form to the address indicated on the Form together with the following items:
- Fully signed and completed Payment Request Form including bank account details
- Certificate Number 3
- Copy of Test Record sheet from Electrician
- Vehicle Registration Form (not required for a New car purchased in Ireland)
- Photographs of the installed charge point and the EV showing vehicle registration plate
Your electrician must send a fully completed copy of the Certificate Number 3 to Safe Electric Ireland. We will check with Safe Electric Ireland that the relevant certificate has been filled for that work and that the electrician is a fully approved and registered electrician. Once this is confirmed, we will make an electronic payment of the grant amount to the bank details provided by the you.
Please note, on average applications will processed for payment on the Home Charger Grant Scheme in approximately 6-8 weeks from the date documents are received into SEAI.
Claiming the ACA is very simple as the standard annual tax return procedure is the method used. The following are some simple guideline steps:
- Decide upon required piece of equipment.
- Ensure product is on the Triple E Products Register during relevant accounting period before purchasing.
- Claim the ACA for the purchased equipment on the company’s tax return form along with any other wear and tear allowances for machinery and plant
To find out if the equipment you bought, or plan to buy, is eligible for the ACA just go www.seai.ie/aca where the up to date Triple E Products Register is maintained by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI). For more detailed and definitive information on how to claim the ACA please contact The Irish Revenue Commissioners (www.revenue.ie).