- Ecoplex provide fully integrated home solar PV systems built with the best solar technology available today.
- Our solar systems are 30% more efficient than your standard system, our partners are world leaders in Solar technology.
- Our Solar Panels provide exceptionally reliable yield rates and we offer a 25 year product and performance warranty.
SOLAR PV FOR HOMES
At Ecoplex we look after the site survey, SEAI grant paperwork, system design & commissioning of every home solar PV system providing a professional and reliable installation for every client.
SOLAR PV FOR BUSINESS
Ecoplex install ground and roof mounted Solar Systems for commercial requirements, our high performing products produce maximum efficiency, yield and immediate returns on your investment.
- Our Inverters are manufactured to maximise the energy available from the connected solar panels at all times during its operation. The Fronius Inverter has built in technology to adapt to future consumer demands, making it the most sustainable option when choosing your Solar Inverter.
- Our Battery Storage Solutions provide you with solar energy even when the sun is not shining ensuring that none of that valuable solar power goes to waste. With a Commercial Solar PV System including Battery Storage you could supply up to 100% of your companies energy requirements.
Power Your Home Or Business With Confidence
SOLAR PV GRANT INFO
New SEAI Solar PV Grants Up to €3000 available. It is now possible to get funding off the cost of a Solar PV and battery system for your home through the SEAI Solar PV Scheme. The scheme will run until the end of 2020.
What is the criteria for my home to be Eligible?
Your property must be built and occupied before 2011.
The property’s BER (Building Energy Rating) after the works is completed must be a C or higher.
See how Solar PV from Ecoplex can change your energy needs
Solar thermal panels can be worth it if you use a lot of hot water and you don’t have enough roof space for the second type of solar panel: Solar photovoltaic (PV) panels. Solar PV panels produce electricity directly from daylight. … Overall, solar PV is almost always the better option for new solar systems in Ireland.
Like all electrical equipment, regular maintenance of your solar panel system is necessary. Please take note of and follow the maintenance schedule provided by your solar retailer or installer. Don’t forget: Keep all the paperwork from your installation, as some faults may be covered by warranties.
Solar PV systems use cells to convert sunlight into electricity. … When light shines on the cell it creates an electric field across the layers causing electricity to flow. The greater the intensity of the light, the greater the flow of electricity.
25 – 30 years!
How Long Do Solar Panels Last? Depending on the manufacturer, solar panels’ performance can be guaranteed for 25 – 30 years, but it’s very possible that your panels will go on to produce electricity for longer than that.
During the life of photovoltaic panels, a 20 per cent decrease in power capacity might occur. Between the first 10 to 12 years, the maximum decrease in efficiency is 10 per cent, and 20 per cent when reaching 25 years. … The lifespan of solar panels may thus be much longer than officially stated.
Photovoltaic panels can use direct or indirect sunlight to generate power, though they are most effective in direct sunlight. Solar panels will still work even when the light is reflected or partially blocked by clouds. Rain actually helps to keep your panels operating efficiently by washing away any dust or dirt.
Solar panels don’t generate power in the dark. Solar panels don’t produce energy at night or when the sun is obscured. Instead, they continue to provide power through net metering, in which surplus power is transferred to a public utility power grid — often powered by fossil fuels — to offset costs.
Installing your own solar panels can be a risk to your own personal safety and to your property for two main reasons: the height at which panels are typically installed and the fact that you’re working with a complex electrical system. Most solar systems are installed as either a roof mount or a ground mount.
The simple answer is that solar panels do work on cloudy days – they just do not perform as well as they would on a bright sunny day. Though estimates range, solar panels will generate about 10 – 25% of their normal power output on a cloudy day.